October 21st, 2010
Reducing Calls To The Language API
February 25th, 2010
The plugin provides a variety of settings that can be accessed in the WordPress admin section:
- Control the languages in the dropdown and the text of the various UI elements.
- Enable Google Analytics tracking for translation events.
- Use new button imagery, or disable images altogether, opting for text-only links.
- Confine the translation to the post/comments, or translate the entire page.
- Disable the cookie, or allow the plugin to translate all the pages on your site automatically.
- And more…
December 8th, 2009
Installing TranslateThis couldn’t be easier—simply copy and paste the widget code anywhere on your website, you don’t have to upload any files or change any settings.
Get your own TranslateThis Widget
Read the TranslateThis Documentation
What can you customize in TranslateThis?
November 30th, 2008
The web is a global community with rapidly growing international markets. Translation allows sites to reach broader audiences, and tools like Google Translate and Yahoo’s Babelfish have made the web more accessible. While accessing these translation tools is often too cumbersome for your site’s visitors, leveraging these tools is relatively simple for developers.