About a week ago I started work on YogaEneryHeal.com. The site is relatively small, so I opted to go with plain old HTML pages for the majority of the pages. The only php is on the article page, which is a switch to make coding easier, and the contact page in order to process the form.
Overall I wanted the site to be very simple and to have a soothing appearance. I got some great photographs from their photographer and even one that I incorporated into the header (at first I didn’t notice how low res the photos were, and I ended up working with one of them, ugh).
There was a registered trademark of another company that we were using on the site, which set back our launch date by a couple days. Although I followed the trademark specifications of the client, there were several minor details that he didn’t know about. I think in the future I’ll research the specifications a little more closely to avoid these hiccups. This process can be so meticulous at times, but it’s a necessary evil. I’m just glad it was approved the second time around.